Zen Ultrafone 701 HD was one of the first quad core MTK phones released in India last year with HD 720p screen resolution. Now we have a bunch of quad core phones available in India with quad core processor under Rs 10,000. But all these phones sport FWVGA/qHD display resolution. But higher resolution simply means more pixel density on display and crystal clear output. Zen Ultrafone 701 HD sports 5 inch IPS LCD screen and 720×1280 pixels resolution resulting 294 ppi.
Zen Ultrafone 701 HD is preloaded with Android 4.2 JellyBean and packs 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor. It’s the MediaTek MT6589 SoC that is used in other low-cost quad core smartphones like Micromax A116 Canvas HD, Xolo Q1000 etc.
Zen Ultrafone 701HD Price
Quick Specs of Zen Ultrafone 701HD
- Dual SIM card slots (GSM+WCDMA)
- 5 inch IPS LCD screen, 720x1280p HD resolution
- Quad core 1.2 GHz MediaTek MT6589 SoC, 286 MHz GPU
- 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM, micro SD card slot
- 8MP rear camera, 3.2 MP front camera, BSI sensor, LED flash, auto focus
- 2050 mAh battery
- FOTA enabled (firmware-over-the-air)
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB port, HSPA+ speed, Class 12 GPRS/EDGE
You can buy Zen Ultrafone 701 HD for Rs 8670 including free shipping. Buy it now.