Lava Iris 456 is a competitor of Micromax A74 with identical specs. Currently Snapdeal is selling this device at a price of Rs 7888 where as the actual price of the phone is Rs 7018. Built on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Lava Iris 456 is powered by MediaTek MT6572 SoC with dual core 1.3 GHz processor and Mali 400MP GPU. It has 512 MB RAM for multitasking and gaming.
Lava Iris 456 sports 4.5 inch TFT LCD touch screen display with FWVGA resolution. There is a 5 MP auto focus camera at the back while a 1.3 MP camera is there at the front. The device can record 720p HD video at 30 fps.
In battery module Lava Iris 456 seems to be a better choice over MMX Canvas A74. It has 1650 mAh battery while A74 has 1500 mAh battery. It’s a 3G supported phone with on-board HSPA+ radio. Other connectivity features are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and micro USB port.
Lava Iris 456
Quick Specs of Lava Iris 456
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean OS
- Dual core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 CPU, Mali 400MP GPU
- MediaTek MT6572 SoC
- 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM, micro SD card slot
- 4.5 inch TFT LCD Capacitive touch screen, FWVGA 480×854 pixels resolution
- HSPA radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB port, A-GPS
- 5 MP AF camera at the back, 1.3 MP front camera
- 720p HD video recording and playback
- 1650 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 134 x 66 x 10.45 mm, Weight – 147 g
Lava Iris 456 is priced Rs 7014. Currently Snapdeal is selling it out for Rs 7888. Soon it will be listed by other retailers.